This is freaky...DO NOT CHEAT (You'll will kick yourself later) I was a little skeptical trying this, but if you follow the instructions to the "t" you'll be surprised!!!!
All of my answers were accurate. We'll see tomorrow if the wish comes true. I'll let you know. Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out! The person who sent it to me said her wish came true 10 minutes after they read the mail. BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
since it is friday and i have no mood whatsoever to work...so i thot what the heck...let's try anyway...have some fun??? anyone like to try and make my "wish" comes true...hehe
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
NO LOOKING AHEAD...OR IT WON"T TURN OUT RIGHT!
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family....) in the 4th, 5th,
and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.
GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!!!
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game.....
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...send this to 10 people within the hour you read this...IF you do..your wish will come true. If you don't it will become the opposite
ok...i did not look ahead...and boy some of the answers MAKE ME LAFF MY HEAD OFF!!!!!
when the question asked to write down the names of the members of opposite sex...i could only think of "ming" and "Gordan" (June's dh...dun ask me why i would think of him LOL :D that shows how little male friends i have ever since i was married with kid!!)....then it says, the answer to no. 3, thank the Lord God Almighty, is the one I love...hehe...*phew* i passed that one :) but the person I put in no. 7, the one i "supposedly like but can't work out"...huh????? i almost fell off my chair....
for no. 4, i put down "gabe" down (any family or friends, and i thot of gabe first), who is the person i care the most, that is true..but i put down "Erin" my sister in no. 5, and "Christina", ming's cousin, in no. 6....and it says no. 5 is the person who knows me very well...i dun think so...and no. 6 is my LUCKY STAR????? by this time, i would fall off the chair, knock my head on the floor and choke on my saliva out of laffter!!! =D
now for the song lists....i put down (for no. 8, 9, 10, 11) "how could i live", (not my favourite but dunno why it would come to my mind first), twinkle twinkle little star, the wheels on the bus (OMG, i am so lost touch with the entertainment world, i could only think of kid's songs!!!! how pathetic!!), i could only imagine (from the lullaby CD that we play EVERY NIGHT!!)...and you know what, ok...song in no. 8, "how could i live" matches the person in no. 3, ming...quite true....i guess i could not live without my hubby....title in no. 9, "twinkle twinkle" is for person in no. 7, Gordon???? ROTFLOL!!!! song in no. 10, "the wheels on the bus" tells me most about my mind???? hmmmm......i wonder.....i want to take bus???? no. 11 tells me how i feel about life....ok...it is a song about God...i guess...that's ok.
i made a wish for my work situation....it is SO NOT GOING TO COME TRUE!!! thank God i dun believe in such things else i would be doomed!!!!